Monday, September 16, 2019

Dewey Decimal System

This week in the LRC we are learning all about the Dewey Decimal System!




Practice what you know using this quizlet!



K - I can learn where picture books and readers are located in the library & I can ask where to find a book to read.

1 - I can locate picture books and readers in the library & I can locate non fiction books in the library

2 - I can locate and select chapter books and picture books & I can recognize call numbers and begin to understand grouping of materials by call number

3 - I can locate materials using the card catalog & I can locate material by call number

4 - I can practice locating materials and information using advanced features of the library catalog

5 - I can practice locating materials and information using advanced features of the library catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment