Thursday, March 19, 2020

E-Learning Week 1 Day 3

Good morning, my Field Friends & Fam!

Today is another exciting day filled with lots of learning and social distancing activities.   At my house we've been spending a lot of time watching cool things online, so today, we are going to try one of these cool coloring pages - because the choices are endless!   Markers, crayons, colored pencils- things are going to get WILD around here!    If you complete one, have your parents take a picture and send it to my email, and I'll create an online gallery of all of our artwork.

Also, this morning the world premier of the craziest read aloud ever with my little monkeys premiered this morning.  Check it out below.


Finally, Miss Radek has started a smile challenge.   Film a video and tell us, what makes you smile!   #smilechallenge2020.   Use the hashtag and get started!

If you have any questions, read aloud requests, resource requests, etc., just send me an email!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment